The Semi Auto Saiga Blank firing Rifle is unmatched for safety and realism. The permanent modifications improve function, do not affect loading, sound or recoil, and are proven safe to use in ultra-realistic training scenarios. The overall look, feel and sound like live weapons. The blank firing Saiga is permanently modified to prohibit the loading of live ammunition, preventing injuries or fatalities. For years this weapon system has exceeded military and law enforcement safety specifications. The system does not require batteries, backpacks, canisters, cords or cables. Also included is the patented design which to eliminates misfires and jams, increasing reliability and effectiveness.
These weapons are authentic: they look, feel and sound the same as live-fire weapons. However, each and every single blank weapon of ours is permanently modified to prohibit loading live ammunition, which prevents injuries and fatalities. Weapons are clearly marked for easy identification, and modifications exceed military and law enforcement specifications. All weapons are thoroughly field tested to ensure the safety of training personnel, as well as anyone who could be in the “line of fire.”
- Use standard 7.62×39 blank ammunition. (Sold Separately)
- Available for short- and long-term use
- Non-lethal training/blank ammunition available in full-flash, as well as quarter-flash for indoor exercises.
- Routine Limited Technical and Pre-Fire Inspections conducted on every weapon to be utilized during training or filming productions.
- All cleaning, repair and maintenance at no additional cost.
*Rental Only - 3 day minimum.