The Perahan Tunban aka Salwar Kameez is the national and traditional men's clothing in Afghanistan. The Perahan Tunban is worn by men in north western Pakistan, eastern Afghanistan, south eastern Iran, and other Islamic countries. Light weight, and comfortable to wear in the summer, and also warm for the fall and winter. The bottoms come with an elastic band installed in the waist for an adjustable fit.
- Lightweight loose cut for all weather conditions
- Traditional Style with stand up oriental collar
- Button up Collar and Sleeves
- Poly cotton, wrinkle free and easy care
- Comes with Shirt, Pants, and Elastic band installed
*Colors and Qty of all items are subject to availability.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.