The AK-47 Polymer Blank firing weapon w/ folding stock is unmatched for safety and realism. The permanent modifications improve function, do not affect loading, sound or recoil, and are proven safe to use in ultra-realistic training scenarios. The overall look, feel and sound like live weapons. The blank firing AK-47 Polymer is permanently modified to prohibit the loading of live ammunition, preventing injuries or fatalities. For years this weapon system has exceeded military and law enforcement safety specifications. The system does not require batteries, backpacks, canisters, cords or cables. Also included is the patented design which to eliminates misfires and jams, increasing reliability and effectiveness.
- Use standard 7.62×39 blank ammunition. (Sold Separately)
- Available for short- and long-term use
- Non-lethal training/blank ammunition available in full-flash, as well as quarter-flash for indoor exercises.
- Routine Limited Technical and Pre-Fire Inspections conducted on every weapon to be utilized during training or filming productions.
- All cleaning, repair and maintenance at no additional cost.
*Rental Only - 3 day minimum.